There will be a volunteer training held on Saturday, February 15th at 12 pm noon at the Marriott
Wardman Park Hotel. If you are interested in volunteering please attend this event. RSVP to
Shirley Rivens Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LUNCHEON VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!!
ASALH has always depended on a strong team of local volunteers to assist with THE SUCCESS of our Luncheon. Special thanks go to the individuals and organizations that have pledged their support to perform a number of volunteer duties. How can you help? You can:
- Bring potential sponsors to the table
- Volunteer to recruit other organizations to support the Luncheon
- Help us greet and host our guests
- Help with the Raffle & Silent Auction
- Help set up and break down team meetings and academic sessions
- Work with our Authors' Featured Event
- And much, much, much more!
If you would like to volunteer at the annual luncheon, please click here to download and complete the paper form and e-mail it back to us. Or if you would like to register through an online form, please click here
If you are interested in volunteering, or would like more information, contact the ASALH office at 202-238-5910