LUNCHEON VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!!
ASALH has always depended on a strong team of local volunteers to assist with THE SUCCESS of our Luncheon. Special thanks go to the individuals and organizations that have pledged their support to perform a number of volunteer duties. How can you help? You can:
- Bring potential sponsors to the table
- Volunteer to recruit other organizations to support the Luncheon
- Help us greet and host our guests
- Help with the Raffle & Silent Auction
- Help set up and break down team meetings and academic sessions
- Work with our Authorís Featured Event
- And much, much, much more!
If you would like to volunteer at the annual luncheon, please click hereclick here to download and complete the paper form and e-mail ite-mail it back to us. An online volunteer form will be available later
If you are interested in volunteering, or would like more information, contact the ASALH office at 202-238-5910