- This event has passed.
Celebrate Fathers & Mentors with Psi Nu Chapter – Your Power Book 2021
June 7 @ 7:00 pm EDT
PsiNuQues Present: Real Superheroes – A New Generation of Black Fatherhood
About this event
**We love our donors! And remember, your donations support SCHOLARSHIPS and our ability to host quality community programming. Can we count on you to donate $10, $25, $50 or more dollars to support this work? (all donors will be thanked publicly)**
Calling all Fathers and mentors – step to the front.
What does it mean to BE a father? What does it mean TO father? What does true MENTORSHIP mean to you?
Fatherhood is both a science and an art, and it has been evolving as society and the family dynamic changes. Join the Psi Nu Ques as we highlight Black fathers and mentors and provide tips on how you can support the fathers and mentors in your life.
Once you register via Eventbrite, a ZOOM link will be provided.
This very special forum titled, “#PsiNuQues Present: Real Superheroes-A Generation of Black Fatherhood” will consist of a forum Highlighting and Supporting Fathers in the Black Community.
Special invited guest panelists include:
- Mr. Carlton Miller, a native of the DMV and a father who loves God;
- Brother Joe Howze, (member) Psi Alpha Alpha Chapter, retired Army Officer and owner/president, Gospel Music Enterprises;
- Brother Roger Hicks, (member), Psi Nu, native of DC, devoted husband and father;
- Ms. Alexis Dobbins, Creator/CEO, KidsNeeds2, father and co-parenting advocate/educator and
- Samantha Russell-Porte, Resident in Marriage and Family Therapy at The Women’s Center, NOVA.
Please join us on Monday, June 7, 2021 at 7:00 pm as we celebrate & highlight the Black Fathers in our lives – the real Superheroes!