The Linda Hall Library is now accepting applications for its 2023-24 fellowship program. These fellowships provide graduate students, postdoctoral researchers, and independent scholars in the history of science and related humanities fields with financial support to explore the Library’s outstanding science and engineering collections. Fellows also participate in a dynamic intellectual community alongside in-house experts and scholars from other Kansas City cultural institutions.
The Library will once again be offering residential fellowships to support on-site research in Kansas City, as well as virtual fellowships for scholars working remotely using resources from the Library’s digital collections.
The Library is also offering several fellowships intended for specific groups of researchers, including:
- The National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) Fellowship (9 months, postdoctoral)
- The History of Science and Medicine Fellowship (1 month, doctoral)
- The Pearson Fellowship in Aerospace History (Up to 2 months, postdoctoral)
- The Presidential Fellowship in Bibliography (Up to 4 months, postdoctoral)
- The Ukraine Fellowship (Up to 2 months, doctoral/postdoctoral, Ukrainian citizens only)
All application materials are due no later than January 20, 2023. For further information, visit the Fellowships page on our website (https://www.lindahall.org/
Application deadline: January 20, 2023
Date posted: December 13, 2022