African American History Instructor
Filing Deadline (All postings close at 4:00 PM): 3/6/2020
Job Type: Faculty – Part-Time Pool
1. Teach History 41A – The African American in the United States (from African Heritage to Civil War).
2. Teach History 41B – The African American in the United States (from Reconstruction to the Present).
3. Participate in curriculum development and in assessing student learning outcomes.
4. Contribute to departmental functions including, but not limited to, committee work and department meetings.
5. Perform other professional duties as appropriate, including, but not limited to, testing, grading, and maintaining grade and attendance records.
6. Serve as a liaison with the African American community, student organizations, and the African American Studies Resource Center.
7. Teach day, evening, and/or weekend classes at one or more campus locations, as required.
8. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
To apply, please visit our website at https://apptrkr.com/1447029
It is the policy of the City College of San Francisco to provide all persons with equal employment and educational opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, religion, age, gender, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, disability or AIDS/HIV status, medical conditions, gender identity, or status as a Vietnam-Era veteran. These categories specifically include status as a lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or questioning person in any District program or activity. For further information, contact the Title 5/EEO/ADA Compliance Office, at (415) 452-5053.