National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA), the nation’s oldest and largest national parks nonprofit advocacy organization seeks a Social Media Content Manager.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
- Manage NPCA’s social video platforms to engage and grow our online community, including content strategy and day-to-day execution. Create compelling, creative and engaging content for TikTok, Instagram Reels and other video-first social platforms.
- Help lead NPCA’s efforts to introduce new people to America’s national parks by driving national narratives about the cultural and historical value of national park sites to communities, including communities of color.
- Work closely with communications and program staff to increase visibility of NPCA’s policy agenda. Collaborate with other communications staff to develop messaging in support of national and regional policy initiatives.
- Analyze data to draw actionable insights about campaign performance and make recommendations for improvement and audience growth. Assist Senior Manager in setting and measuring growth and engagement goals.
- Assist Social Media Outreach Manager in creating video content for social media advertising campaigns. Collaborate with Membership department to develop effective recruiting ads utilizing short social video content. Collaborate with Communications staff on video content projects.
- Engage with NPCA’s social media audience. Coordinate with media team to manage inquiries from news media.
Location: Washington, DC or remote
Salary: Salary is based on location and experience ($65k – low $70k’s)
Please visit our website at www.npca.org for a full job description. To learn about our comprehensive benefits package, click: https://www.npca.org/
Qualified applicants please submit your resume and cover letter directly online to www.npca.org under “Careers”. No phone calls please. NPCA is an EOE.
Application deadline: September 30, 2022
Date posted: July 28, 2022