Perfect PR & Marketing Social Media Agency – Hillside, NJ
Temporary, Unpaid/Accredited Virtual Internship
Perfect PR & Marketing Social Media Agency is a local company looking for eager interns to
support our growing business needs.
We are looking for motivated and talented individuals who can bring fresh ideas and creativity to
our team. The goal of this program is to help further develop your social media skills in a
professional work environment.
As an intern, you will be working closely with a marketing manager who will provide you with
real hands-on projects and daily tasks that use social media platforms to promote and manage
Perfect PR & Marketing Social Media Agency’s brand image as well as current clients.
Interns will be able to apply classroom-based knowledge to projects and gain essential skills
needed to be career ready.
Perfect PR & Marketing Social Media Agency is dedicated to developing successful leaders, and
we strive to make this internship as realistic and informative as possible.
• Assist with creating and growing social media presence/profiles
• Monitor and moderate comments across social media profiles
• Utilize social media profiles to campaign events
• Maintain, post and, update social media profiles such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn,
and Instagram with appropriate and appealing content
• Assist with social media analytics and reporting
• Assist in producing & loading posts and stories
• Assist with developing strategies for capturing target audience and current customer
• Participate in Brainstorming Sessions for new marketing ideas and new strategies
• Research article and content engagement and ideas for posting and promoting
• Research popular hashtags
• Engage with tagged posts
• Arrange giveaways for certain accounts
• Arrange Instagram & Facebook LIVE status’ for certain accounts
• Arrange Email Marketing Campaigns
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education:
• Knowledge of popular social media platforms
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organized
• Ability to project prioritize and meet deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in marketing or related field of
• Have a great eye for putting graphics of photos and verbiage together
• Minimum over all GPA of 3.0
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Be sure to include your school information