ADVERTISE AT THE 2018 CONFERENCE
October 3-7, 2018 (Indianapolis, IN)
The 103rd Annual Conference and Meeting will be held at the Marriott Indianapolis Downtown.
To Purchase an Ad:
Click HERE to pay online.
For manual registration, click for a downloadable FORM.
If you are purchasing for an organization, please call Karen May at 202-238-5915.
A High-Impact Opportunity to Reach a Targeted Audience
The ASALH Annual meeting provides your organization with an opportunity to reach a targeted audience of more than 1,000 community builders, historians, educators, business professions and students from across the United States. By advertising in the Conference Souvenir Journal, your ad will be seen throughout the next year by individuals who are enthusiastic about the history of America and the African diaspora. Many of these individuals will participate in more than 200 scheduled academic sessions. The academic sessions feature prominent figures in Black cultural studies and scholars of all disciplines and demographics. The Conference Souvenir Journal will be posted to the ASALH website.
MORE ABOUT ADVERTISING
We invite your organization to advertise with the Association for the Study of African American Life and History at our 103rd annual meeting October 3-7, 2018 at the Marriott Downtown Hotel.
By advertising you can:
• Gain more visibility among a targeted audience
• Provide information on your publications, programs or services to attendees who are likely to need resources for their future studies in Black history
• Build a strong network of potential customers as well as other professionals in your industry
Full Page Ad: $375
Half-Page Ad: $250
Quarter-Page Ad: $175
Full Page Ad: $450
Half-Page Ad: $300
Quarter-Page Ad: $225
Corporate Ads are color and are $1,,000 for a full-age, and $500 for a half-age ad.
Please Note: Non-camera ready ads are assessed an additional $50.
All camera ready ads must be at least 300 dpi, and black and white or gray-scale, and must meet our ad spec sheet specifications see our Ad Spec Sheet.
Ad order/submission deadline:
Friday, September 21, 2018.
After placing your order, please submit your ad to email@example.com.
Current membership is required to receive the member discount
For Membership to ASALH first (click here to pay online).
Please Note: To Pay Online You will need to log in to ASALH online to complete your transaction.
1. First time registering with ASALH use – New Visitor Registration when prompted in the Shopping Cart.
2. Returning ASALH customers, register using the email address on file with ASALH and,
3. If you need to reset your password, click “Forget Your Password.” Follow prompts to continue and complete registration.
The Association for the Study of African American Life and History (EIN: 53-0219640) is a tax-exempt 501 (c)(3) organization. Contributions to ASALH are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.